Triangle Traffic Network seeks a part-time traffic anchor and producer. TTN is the Triangle
area’s premiere source for accurate, timely, dependable and professional traffic information.
This position is based out of TTN’s Raleigh-Durham traffic studio.
Requirements of the position include:
• Delivering timely and accurate traffic reports to affiliate radio stations.
• Assisting with traffic information gathering by regularly monitoring scanner traffic andDepartment of Transportation traffic cameras.
• Communicating effectively with assignment desks, colleagues, emergency agencies andother resources.
• Demonstrating extensive familiarity with local highways and traffic patterns.
• Working well under pressure and contributing to a positive work environment.
• Performing other related duties, as required.
The successful candidate will have at least one (1) year of previous on-air experience. An
associate’s or higher degree in communications, journalism, broadcasting or a related discipline
is preferred. In addition, preference will be given to candidates who possess proficiency and/or familiarity with Adobe Audition software.
Availability on holidays and weekends may also be required.
Please send demo, resume, and references to Jennifer Taylor at email@example.com
No phone calls, please.
Curtis Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females & minorities are encouraged to