Curtis Media Group is seeking an experienced General and Sales Manager for Classic Hits WKIX FM and Top 40 WPLW in Raleigh, North Carolina
Raleigh-Durham is the 37th largest radio market in the country and is one of the fastest growing markets in the country. The Triangle is home to great universities including UNC, Duke, NC State and NCCU and includes the Research Triangle Park.
Applicants need to have a demonstrated track record of strong sales management performance. Key attributes include the following:
- A proven ability to recruit, hire, train, coach, grow and retain top sales talent
- Will lead from in front with an account list of their own
- An understanding of inventory control and rate management
- Knowledge of CRM tools and applications
- Proficient with ratings and qualitative data
- Budget creation and financial performance to operating plan
- Digital sales proficiency
Curtis Media Group is North Carolina’s largest independent radio broadcasting company, operating 57 AM and FM signals across the state of North Carolina in Raleigh-Durham, Greenville – New Bern, Jacksonville, Boone, Lenoir, Morganton and Goldsboro. Curtis Media Group also operates the North Carolina News Network, Triangle Traffic Network, Southern Farm Network, Curtis Marketing Group which produces events including the North Carolina Wine Festivals and the Pet Expo.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Continued growth opportunity
Interested applicants please send resume to Director or Recruitment, Katelyn Butner at: email@example.com
Curtis Media Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.