Curtis Media Group has an immediate opening for a Payroll and Benefits Administrator. The position is based out of Curtis Media’s Raleigh Highwoods office.
Overall responsibilities include: Administration of Employee Payroll, Benefits, Personnel Files, etc. This person will also be charged with compliance with Federal Communications Commission (FCC) requirements, as well as Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), State and Federal Requirements. This individual must be very detail-oriented and exercise discretion in all matters.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following areas as well as other duties as assigned:
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEO) tracking.
- Maintaining station public files for EEO requirements and link to all EEO reports on station websites and company website.
- Manage EEO Audits through FCC, and coordinate with outside counsel (if necessary).
- Manage and administer annual compliance review including Programming Policies and Procedures; Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation; Accommodation Policy; Ethics and Confidentiality Statements.
- Process payroll twice per month for 300+ employees including gathering data and administering data into company payroll system.
- Prepare W2 monthly healthcare and Affordable care Act (ACA) tracking report.
- Distribute and administer monthly talent and engineering fee payments.
- New hire on-boarding including; new hire paperwork, E-verification, benefit elections including medical, dental, long-term disability, short-term disability, 401k, Life/Accidental Disability and Dismemberment, and Supplemental Life.
- Worker’s compensation administration including claims, and reporting.
- Unemployment claims processing.
- Maintain and manage employment and payroll files.
- Create and post all company job postings, including EEO tracking.
- Conduct annual open enrollment meetings, including outer lying offices through video conferences.
- Manager and administer 401k plan including annual enrollment meetings, hardship withdrawals/ rollovers, and annual audit.
- Administration of Family Medical Leave Act and short term disability for employees.
- Maintain all attendance controllers for employees.
- Handle all COBRA issues, inquiries and notifications through third party administrator, CONEXIS.
- Manage and administer the Employee Benefits Portal.
- Review all benefit statements for accuracy.
Please send your resume, references and cover letter of introduction stating why you should be our next great employee to to Liza Weidle, Director of Career Development, 3012 Highwoods Blvd, Suite 201, Raleigh, NC 27604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Curtis Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Raleigh