Curtis Media Group has an immediate opening for an Executive Assistant with a positive can-do attitude who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Every day will be different as you support the work of some of the most admired brands in the communities Curtis Media Group serves.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity is resourceful, a good problem solver, organized and a multi-tasker. It is important for our Executive Assistant to be a self-starter with the ability to be pro-active, anticipate challenges and suggest solutions in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality, handling sensitive information with tact, discretion and judgment.
- Meeting planning and event logistics including virtual/remote meetings.
- Assist with short and long-term projects, research and presentations.
- CRM tool administration and management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Critical thinker with strong eye for accuracy.
- Positive attitude and great work ethic.
Please send your resume with at least three (3) references and cover letter of introduction stating why you should be our next great employee to Liza Weidle, Director of Career Development, 3012 Highwoods Blvd, Suite 201, Raleigh, NC 27604 or email email@example.com.
Curtis Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Curtis Media Group operates 62 Radio Stations in North Carolina in Raleigh, Durham, Greenville, New Bern, Burlington, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Boone, Jefferson, Lenoir, Kinston, Jacksonville, Goldsboro, and High Point as well as the North Carolina News Network with 72 Affiliates, the Southern Farm Network, ACCsports.com, ACC Sports Journal, the David Glenn network, and an event marketing firm.
Job Location: Raleigh