Curtis Media Group is looking for a dynamic addition to our sales team in Goldsboro. As the Digital Account Executive for GoldsboroDailyNews.com you’ll be solely focused on building, selling, monitoring, optimizing and reporting on digital solutions for your clients.
Applicants should be enthusiastic with a can-do attitude, good writing skills and have a genuine interest in helping local businesses grow. You will work with an assigned account list as well as find new businesses, build strong client relationships by developing digital advertising programs and presenting solutions. Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking are critical to this position.
- Required two+ years of digital sales success
- Graphic Design aptitude a plus
- Experience with working in WordPress a plus
- Google certifications a plus
- Must live in or willing to relocate to the Goldsboro, NC area
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital advertising trends and opportunities.
- Valid driver’s license and insurability.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment
- Ability to maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Willingness to participate in learning and growth opportunities within and outside the company.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Build & grow your own digital portfolio of business
- Create digital marketing campaigns that are based on solving your client’s needs today, tomorrow and in the future.
- Be active in our community through networking opportunities
- Track digital revenue and pacing to annual goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 weeks of Vacation Time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- High Energy Work Environment
- Continued growth opportunity
Interested applicants should contact:
Attention: Derek J. Falter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Curtis Media Group is an equal opportunity employer 06/23/2020