If you want to jumpstart your career while working with some of the most admired brands on the radio – you found it! Curtis Media Group Coastal Carolina in Greenville, N.C. offers great training, high income potential and excellent benefits.
Applicants should be enthusiastic with a can-do attitude, good writing skills and have a genuine interest in helping local businesses grow. You will work with an assigned account list as well as find new businesses, build strong client relationships by developing advertising programs and presenting solutions. Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking are critical to this position.
- Desire to create marketing campaigns that drive results through effective advertising solutions.
- At least two years experience in broadcast/radio, cable or advertising sales/support with a proven track record of success.
- Proficient ability with Microsoft Office and CRM such as Salesforce or Efficio.
- Driven to succeed with ability to manage multiple assignments and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- BS/BA degree in related field of study such as Communications, Business or Marketing.
In Eastern North Carolina CMG Coastal Carolina owns 5 leading radio stations including 106.5 WSFL, 101.9 WIKS, 103.3 WMGV, HOT 99.5 WXNR, and the Beach Boogie and Blues Network. In Eastern NC we have offices in Greenville, New Bern, Kinston, Goldsboro and Jacksonville. Curtis Media is North Carolina’s largest radio station owner and owns or is affiliated with radio stations throughout the state.
Make a sound choice by applying today! Please send your resume, contact information for three references and cover letter to Joe Peters at email@example.com. All inquiries and correspondence will be kept in strict confidence. Please, no phone calls.
Curtis Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job Location: Greenville