Curtis Media Group is hiring! We have opportunities for experienced and creative sales/marketing people. CMG provides you with the training and tools you need to show your clients the return they will see on their investment. You will have solid company support initially and throughout your career.
- Working with an assigned account list to develop advertising programs.
- Prospecting and developing sales with new customers.
- Taking a marketing approach to sales.
- Execute a solution-based selling process.
- Presenting solutions effectively to clients.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- College degree preferred.
- Ability to take direction, meet deadlines and thrive under pressure.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in a challenging career that pays you to exceed your goals while helping your clients succeed, we may be the company for you. Applicants should be enthusiastic with a can-do attitude, good writing skills and have a genuine interest in helping local businesses grow using effective advertising.
If you think you are the perfect candidate for this position and are ready to contribute in a team environment, please send your resume and cover letter to Curtis Media Director of Career Development at email@example.com. All inquiries and correspondence will be kept in strict confidence. Please, no phone calls.
Curtis Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females & minorities are encouraged to apply.
Curtis Media Group is North Carolina’s largest independent radio broadcasting company, operating 62 AM and FM signals across the state of North Carolina in Raleigh-Durham, Greensboro – Winston-Salem – High Point, Greenville – New Bern, Kinston, Jacksonville, Boone, Lenior, and Goldsboro. Curtis Media Group also operates the North Carolina News Network, David Glenn Show, Triangle Traffic Network, Southern Farm Network, The ACC Sports Journal, ACCSports.com, and Curtis Marketing Group which produces events including the North Carolina Wine Festivals, the Kid Expo and the Man Expo.
Job Location: Raleigh