Curtis Media Group has an immediate opening for a Production Manager. The Production Manager is responsible for writing, voicing and production of high-quality commercials that air locally and across the state. The Production Manager works directly with our sales team to execute the creative vision for each of our clients and partners.
- Preparing and producing commercials designed to fit the format and target demographic of the station(s) is will air.
- Attention to detail with deadlines, sales orders, variety of voices used, and ensuring the correct commercial is aired.
- Proofing and assisting in writing commercial copy and producing “spec” spots for clients and co-op vendors as well as contributing to creative “brainstorming” sessions with Account Executives, clients and programming personnel that results in commercials that are appealing, entertaining and error free.
- Checking commercial and promo copy for errors and ensure commercial copy has met the standards of the FCC, FTC and Curtis Media Group.
- Quality control of commercials that are received from outside sources and networks, including level control and legal and policy compliance.
- Organizing and archiving all production sessions for future revisions and use. Managing and organizing music and sound effects libraries.
- Ensuring all commercials are loaded and ready for air the next day.
- Minimum of two years or more of radio production experience.
- Expert ability with all functions of Adobe Audition.
- Ability to work under pressure, be extremely organized, and anticipate last-minute needs.
- Proven ability to write, produce and voice commercial copy.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Curtis Media Group is a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years and owns 62 AM and FM radio signals across the state of North Carolina, with some of the most admired brands in the communities we serve. We’re proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career by becoming our Production Manager, please submit a resume, cover letter, audio demo of your best work that includes your voice, and three reference contacts to email@example.com.
Curtis Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job Location: Raleigh