Curtis Media Group has an immediate opening for a part time Program Director for dynamic and unique Beach, Boogie & Blues Radio Network. The Curtis Media Group – Coastal Carolina market comprises five leading radio stations & websites including 101.9 WIKS (KISS FM), 106.5 WSFL, 103.3 WMGV, 99.5 WXNR (HOT FM) and The Beach Boogie & Blues Radio Network.
- Must live in or willing to relocate to Greenville, NC or New Bern, NC
- Valid driver’s license and insurability.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment
- Ability to maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Willingness to participate in learning and growth opportunities within and outside the company.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work established part time schedule and other hours as needed.
- 1p-6p Monday and Noon – 6p Tue-Fri with your on-air shift being 3p-6p M-F
- Prefer but not required five+ years of on-air experience
- Knowledge of MusicMaster helpful but not required
- Lead, manage & inspire on-air staff
- Schedule & export daily music logs
- Engage our audience on Facebook with a minimum of 2 posts per day along with responding to all messages
- Brainstorm, write and produce promo’s for on-air & online monthly
- Assist with completing production needs
- Be active in our community through networking opportunities
- Work with sales leadership on sales initiatives
- Other duties as assigned.
Interested applicants should send resume & mp3 aircheck to:
Attention: Colleen at email@example.com
Curtis Media Group is an equal opportunity employer 03/11/2020