Curtis Media Group has an immediate opening for a Market Manager in our Goldsboro market. The Curtis Media Group Goldsboro market comprises five leading radio stations & websites including 97.7 Katie Country, 98.3 WGBR, 105.7 WFMC, 92.9 WWMC, 92.7 JAMZ and GoldsboroDailynews.com
- Must live in or willing to relocate to the Goldsboro Market
- Previous leadership experience in advertising, sales, marketing or related field highly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of advertising trends and opportunities.
- Valid driver’s license and insurability.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment
- Ability to maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Willingness to participate in learning and growth opportunities within and outside the company.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
- Help Account Executives create leads and present solutions to clients.
- Build & grow your own portfolio of business
- Be active in our community through networking opportunities
- Follow up with presented clients and work with Account Executives to close new business.
- Track revenue and pacing to annual goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 weeks of Vacation Time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- High Energy Work Environment
- Continued growth opportunity
Interested applicants should contact:
Attention: Derek J. Falter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Curtis Media Group is an equal opportunity employer