Curtis Media Group has an immediate opening for Interactive Content Manager to take our growing digital portfolio to the next level. The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded background in multi-media editing, content management, web analytics, social media, e-commerce, digital advertising design and scheduling, and promotions.
Curtis Media Group is a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years and owns 62 AM and FM radio signals across the state of North Carolina, with some of the most admired brands in the communities we serve. Apply today and join the team as an integral part of our brands and our marketing portfolio for advertisers.
- Improving the quality and design of content on our websites and platforms to increase revenue and sales.
- Developing creative and responsive, interesting original content.
- Training team members on digital platforms, providing support and trouble-shooting across brands and departments.
- Identifying new content opportunities and ways to repurpose existing content throughout the sites.
- Implementing changes to site layout and content based on usability testing and website analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field.
- Minimum of three years or more of Interactive Content Management experience, preferably with Radio.
- Proven ability with HTML/CSS.
- Expert ability to build, customize and maintain WordPress Sites.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver).
- Video Editing Skills and familiarity with video editing platforms (iMovie or Adobe Premiere).
- Knowledge of SEO with ability to understand and communicate analytic data.
- Intimate knowledge of Social Media.
- Graphic Design capabilities.
- Familiarity with E-Mail Marketing Systems (MailChimp, Watson Campaign Automation, Constant Contact).
- Familiarity with Google’s DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP).
- Ability to work under pressure, be extremely organized, and anticipate last-minute needs.
- Traditional writing skills and expertise in New Media.
We’re proud of our history and are looking for talented people to join us as we continue to grow! If you are ready to take the next step in your career by becoming our Interactive Content Manager, please submit a resume, cover letter, links to your online portfolios that show your best work, and three reference contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curtis Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job Location: Raleigh