Every day is different for our Marketing Sales Team who help make the magic happen at our exclusive branded events including The Man Expo where sawdust is known as “man glitter” and The Kid Expo where kids of all ages have a blast. We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects for 4 to 5 major events each year.
- Prospecting and developing sales with new and existing clients.
- Take a marketing approach to sales.
- Execute a solution-based selling process.
- Presenting marketing proposals effectively to clients.
- Handling a few logistics as well as working the events to maintain positive business relationships that ensure future sales.
- Perform cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers.
- Contributing to a positive team environment.
- Must have 4 or more years of proven Sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Expert ability in Social Media.
- Able to sell multiple events at one time.
If you think you are the perfect candidate for this position and are ready to contribute in a team environment, please send your resume and cover letter to Curtis Media Director of Career Development at email@example.com. All inquiries and correspondence will be kept in strict confidence. Please, no phone calls.
Curtis Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Curtis Media Group is North Carolina’s largest independent radio broadcasting company, operating 62 AM and FM signals across the state of North Carolina in Raleigh-Durham, Greensboro – Winston-Salem – High Point, Greenville – New Bern, Jacksonville, Boone, and Goldsboro. Curtis Media Group also operates the North Carolina News Network, David Glenn Show, Triangle Traffic Network, Southern Farm Network, The ACC Sports Journal, ACCSports.com, and Curtis Marketing Group which produces events including the North Carolina Wine Festivals, Kid Expo and the Man Expo.
Job Location: Raleigh