Digital Coordinator Specialist
Curtis Media Group is seeking a digital professional who is looking to join a growing digital business. As our Digital Coordinator Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the creation and successful implementation of digital campaigns across a wide range of digital products working with our technology partner and Digital General Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the expert of our digital acquisition marketing strategy; stay on the pulse of which tactics and tools are new and emerging to improve our digital sales and performance of our clients, prospects, and Account Executives. Maintain working knowledge of digital products offered by the company. Also, staying on top of new and future digital products.
- Works directly with Account Executives on digital initiatives and product knowledge. Occasional field calls with Account Executives to assist with digital campaigns.
- Work directly with our technology partner on timely processing of RFPs
- Project Management: the ability to track timelines and due dates for deliverables, reviews, and approval for campaign launches.
- Review Account Executive Insertion Orders: Double checking all orders have been entered correctly for various billing and fulfillment systems. Make any necessary changes or fixes to the orders and then ready them for approval.
- Continuity with graphics team: Ensure all online ads are being worked on and deadlines are being achieved so all schedules can run on time.
- Monitor Campaigns to ensure all campaigns are hitting the promised impressions goals and spots during their flights. Adjust priority levels as appropriate. Alert management team of any anticipated problems and be prepared with suggested solutions.
- Campaign Reports: At month end and/or the campaign ends, review performance reports for all digital campaigns and present results to the Account Executives to then review with the client.
- Organization and follow-through are critical skills for this position. A logical, process-oriented person, who is effective and strategically contributes to campaigns.
- Strong work ethic and professional demeanor; comfortable presenting to and interacting directly with clients as needed.
- Demonstrates the ability to successfully collaborate with various team environments with dynamic priorities and meeting deadlines
- Quick-witted, understanding and offering solutions regarding various responsibilities
- In-depth knowledge of performance marketing with special focus on digital advertising
- Self-motivated and strategic thinker with a bias towards action while also being a strong team player.
- Comfort working with Senior Management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office product and Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum experience working with digital marketing campaigns: 1-2 years preferred
Curtis Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females & minorities are encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send resume to Katelyn Butner at email@example.com