Brand Strategist for Curtis Media Group – Goldsboro
Curtis Media Group has an immediate opening for a Brand Strategist in our Goldsboro market. The Curtis Media Group Goldsboro market comprises five leading radio stations & websites including 97.7 Katie Country, 98.3 WGBR, 105.7 WFMC, 92.9 WWMC, 92.7 JAMZ and GoldsboroDailynews.com
Applicants should be enthusiastic with a can-do attitude, good writing skills and have a genuine interest in helping local businesses grow. You will work with an assigned account list as well as find new businesses, build strong client relationships by developing advertising programs and presenting solutions. Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking are critical to this position.
- Must live in or willing to relocate to the Goldsboro, NC market
- Demonstrated knowledge of advertising trends and opportunities.
- Valid driver’s license and insurability.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment
- Ability to maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Willingness to participate in learning and growth opportunities within and outside the company.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
- Prefer but not required two+ years of broadcast/radio, cable or digital sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Build & grow your own portfolio of business
- Create marketing campaigns that are based on solving your client’s needs today, tomorrow and in the future.
- Be active in our community through networking opportunities
- Track revenue and pacing to annual goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 weeks of Vacation Time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- High Energy Work Environment
- Continued growth opportunity
Interested applicants should contact:
Attention: Liza Govan at email@example.com
Curtis Media Group is an equal opportunity employer