Curtis Media Group has an immediate opening for an Account Executive for our Raleigh, NC market.
Curtis Media Group is a multi-media marketing company that specializes in building campaigns for our clients using our broad range of tools including broadcast, digital, and events marketing.
Applicants should have a strong work ethic and a genuine interest in helping local and regional businesses grow. You will build strong client relationships by developing advertising programs and presenting solutions. Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking are critical to this position.
C-suite sales experience is a plus.
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Knowledge/willingness to learn full suite of Curtis Media Group’s broadcast and digital marketing solutions including, but not limited to, social media advertising, native, OTT, and mobile marketing advertisements.
- Organization and follow-through are critical skills for this position.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated success in solutions based selling environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate new business through prospecting.
- Go on in-field sales calls with prospective clients.
- Work directly with clients, prospects, and Curtis Media Group account executives to support client needs and communicate progress to team including direct management.
- Support clients from start to finish through communication, account management, and monitoring of campaigns to assess performance and ROI for clients.
- Responsible for pacing and achieving sales goals as determined by direct manager.
- CRM Documentation.
- Medical, Dental, and vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Continued growth opportunity
Curtis Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested applicants, please send resume to Katelyn Butner at email@example.com