Curtis Media is seeking their next On-air & behind the scenes SUPERSTAR!
A great candidate will be able to entertain listeners while keeping the music in the forefront. If you truly understand how to drive listening across all platforms (Instagram, YouTube, FB, twitter, blogging and on-air) in a buzz worthy fashion we want to hear from you.
APD stripes to be awarded to a candidate with STRONG production skills and previous programming experience.
Requirements for the position include a minimum of 2 years of on-air experience with proven success, preferably in a PPM market.
Send current air check, production examples, resume and anything else that will make you shine to Program Director Jud Heussler at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.
- Voice Track Midday air-shift, 10a-3p M-F, weekend shift.
- Produce/Assemble Syndicated shows delivered via FTP.
- Assistant in production for multiple stations.
- Proactively update imaging as needed on a weekly/monthly basis
- Back up Production department
- Remotes/Station events
- Attend and help manage station events/concerts
- Attend and properly execute client remotes (as requested)
- Music Scheduling
- Assist with music scheduling (Music Master/ Selector)
- Perform additional job related tasks as needed by Program Director
Curtis Media Group is North Carolina’s largest independent radio broadcasting company, operating 57 AM and FM signals across the state of North Carolina in Raleigh-Durham, Greensboro – Winston-Salem – High Point, Greenville – New Bern, Jacksonville, Boone, and Goldsboro. Curtis Media Group also operates the North Carolina News Network, David Glenn Show, Triangle Traffic Network, Southern Farm Network, The ACC Sports Journal, ACCSports.com, and Curtis Marketing Group which produces events including the North Carolina Wine Festivals and the Man Expo.
Curtis Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job Location: Raleigh