High Country Radio, a division of Curtis Media Group, seeks team members in marketing.
Our company operates well-loved brands such as Highway 106/102-3, Classic Hits 100.7/99.1, WATA 1450/96.5, Glory 1130 and the all-new Pulse Boone 95.3/1200. Our competitive advantage is a very high level of customer loyalty– advertisers who return month after month because they get results…and large listening audiences across all demographics, which continue to grow each year.
This position is instrumental in connecting our brands with the local community. You’ll be presenting the advantages of local radio in the High Country and why it’s different from other media. It’s a plus if you are creative and would enjoy helping local businesses develop ad campaigns and experience exponential growth. Sales, marketing, or event experience is a plus, but not required. If you like meeting new people, learning about local businesses, and building relationships, this may be the career opportunity for you.
Key traits for this position:
- Ability to listen more than you speak
- Enjoy working with a positive, fast-moving team
- Work independently but love to meet new people
- Adaptable, flexible, and coachable to our way of selling are imperative to our success
- Problem solving ability– someone who sees a problem as an opportunity to develop business– is of highest priority
- Committed to developing new business
If interested, email a note of interest and current resume to Robin Lineberger, General Manager, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
High Country Radio and Curtis Media Group are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and females are encouraged to apply.