High Country Radio, a division of Curtis Media Group, seeks team members in sales.
Our company operates well-loved brands such as Highway 106/102-3, Classic Hits 100.7/99.1, WATA 1450/96.5, Glory 1130 and the all-new Pulse Boone 95.3/1200. Our competitive advantage is a very high level of customer loyalty– advertisers who return month after month because they get results…and large listening audiences across all demographics, which continue to grow each year.
This full-time position is responsible for maintaining and growing current accounts, in addition to generating new accounts for our group.
Prior sales experience is preferred. The ideal candidate is client-focused and service-oriented. He or she enjoys being rewarded and is excited to determine his or her own paycheck.
Key assets include being coachable, self-motivated, driven, and passionate about local advertising’s ability to grow local businesses.
In addition to strong earning potential and a competitive benefits package, we offer great perks, such as employee flexibility and tickets to concerts and events.
Job requirements include:
- Represent High Country Radio with professionalism, integrity and courtesy
- Adapt a consultative marketing approach to selling
- Participate in a creative, idea-generating process tailored to each individual client
- Effectively present solutions to clients, then execute the solution
- Prospect in a strategic, thoughtful manner, with a natural curiosity to learn and uncover client needs
- Maintain and grow key client relationships in order to earn repeat business
If interested, email a note of interest and current resume to Robin Lineberger, General Manager, to email@example.com.
High Country Radio and Curtis Media Group are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and females are encouraged to apply.