Triangle Traffic Network seeks a part-time traffic producer. TTN is the Triangle area’s premiere source for accurate, timely, dependable and professional traffic information. This position is based out of TTN’s Raleigh-Durham traffic studio.
Requirements of the position include:
- Serving as the primary point of contact for gathering traffic information, including regularly monitoring scanner traffic and Department of Transportation traffic cameras.
- Communicating effectively with assignment desks, colleagues, emergency agencies and other resources.
- Demonstrating extensive familiarity with local highways and traffic patterns.
- Working well under pressure and contributing to a positive work environment.
- Performing other related duties, as required.
While this position is not an on-air position, please indicate any on-air experience you may have and include a demo with your application, if available. This is an hourly position, staffed during morning and afternoon drive time. Availability during both drive times is highly preferred.
Please send cover letter and resume with at least three (3) references to Brian LeBlanc, Operations Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to: 3012 Highwoods Blvd., Suite 200; Raleigh, N.C. 27604.
Curtis Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females & minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job Location: Raleigh