Curtis Media Group and our Raleigh-Durham Radio stations are seeking to find a person to plan marketing events and promotions. Will Include Remote Broadcasts, Exhibits and other public Events, Tie-ins for commercial clients, stage shows, and other attractions in each town.
The Event and Promotions Director will work with local merchants, Chambers of Commerce, local civic organizations, government agencies, etc. to arrange live events as well as coordinate on-air promotion.
- To create revenue by increasing the size of our radio station audience.
- Create Revenue by creating promotions and advertising campaigns for our sales staff.
Salary depends on experience and abilities.
- Understanding of marketing
- Writing Skills
- Graphic or computer skills to create written proposals
- Must also be able to supervise the entire event.
- Able to make presentations to sales staff and/or in some cases, client presentations
Contact Liza Weidle, Director of Career Development, via email at email@example.com.
Curtis Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Curtis Media Group operates 50 Radio Stations in North Carolina in Raleigh, Durham, Greenville, New Bern, Burlington, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Boone, Jefferson, Lenoir, Kinston, Jacksonville, Goldsboro, and High Point as well as the North Carolina News Network with 72 Affiliates, the Southern Farm Network, ACCsports.com, ACC Sports Journal, the David Glenn network, and an event marketing firm.
Job Location: Raleigh, North Carolina