Curtis Media Group has an immediate full time Production Director Opening.
Skills necessary for this job include:
- Being obsessively organized and detail oriented.
- Must have the ability to communicate well and be flexible with sales team, air talent, and clients.
- Must be creative with the ability to enhance basic copy through production skills.
- Copywriting skills are a plus.
- Be able to make sure a standard level of quality is met from all sources.
- Utilize all air talent in building to maximize variety of styles.
- Be proactive in communicating with continuity department to meet deadlines.
- Organize and archive all production sessions for future revisions and use.
- Manage and organize music and sound effects libraries.
- Make sure all commercials are loaded and ready for air the next day.
Minimum of two years or more of radio production experience.
Radio is growing, and so is Curtis Media Group. If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your resume with a cover letter of introduction to Nancy Ginger, Director of Human Resources, Curtis Media Group, 3012 Highwoods Blvd., Raleigh, NC 27604, or email to email@example.com.
Curtis Media Group is one of America’s largest independent radio broadcasters and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Raleigh